Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hump Day

I have been on a mini Vacation from work, so of course this week has went by pretty fast! So I have spent this past week playing catch up on cleaning, laundry, and packing up the apartment. Monday and Tuesday I ended up making dinner for Jesse, which was nice to have us both home on a weekday around dinner because it almost never happens like that.

Today I got to spend time with my cousin and her day care kids
Fuzzy!
 and then shopping for a new shirt from pictures this weekend. The photographer who shot our wedding pictures is doing our anniversary pictures as well (I know it’s early, but if I don’t do them now I never will!) She is an amazing photographer who we would recommend to anyone! You can find more info about her here. Once we get the pictures I will do a post about them which will probably be around the time of our anniversary! Can’t believe it’s already been a year! Tonight after shopping I stopped at Kobe’s in the mall for dinner…mmm I LOVE their Teriyaki chicken it is the best! 
An to end the night, just watching a little Orange is the new black on Netflix.
And this is the GIANT cricket right outside my front door this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment