Friday, October 11, 2013

Sneak Peek's

This week has been crazy! I worked open to close every day and I work tomorrow too. I am so tired it’s not even funny!  
Anyways, let’s start with a funny little story as to how dumb I can be.
So yesterday after working my crazy ass day, I got in my car and my keys fell off my key chain. The keys to our apartment to be exact. So I jumped out of the car and looked under the seat and everything. I found our mailbox key, but couldn't find the house keys at all! Once I got home I had Jesse look in the car and he couldn't find them either.  So I called my dad and asked him to get my car and take the seats out to try and find them. I called him on my lunch break and dropped off my car so he could do that while I was working. My mom picked me up after work, and told me they couldn't find them that he would go to Ace to get a copy of the keys tomorrow. She then proceeded to tell me I needed to be more careful with my stuff and asked if I checked my pockets or purse. Guess where I found the stupid keys!?! At the bottom of my freaking purse! Ughhh! I was legit freaking out because I couldn't find my keys anywhere. Anyways it probably wasn't as funny as I thought it was, but when you’re sleep deprived and hungry it became the funniest thing in the world, although my dad didn't think so.
On another note, Melody put some sneak peeks of our anniversary pictures up on FB. So here is a little sneak peek for everyone, and once we get the rest of them I’ll put them up. Let me tell you how AMAZING this woman is. She is the sweetest, nicest, funnest(is that even a word?) person I have met. She is an amazing photographer! We used her for our wedding photographer and you can see some of those here, and so did my cousin, and her now husband for their wedding. She is so accommodating to your needs, and actually listens to what you want. I we can’t wait to use her for future events.  You can find her website here. And if you are looking for a photographer I will 100% back her up!



No comments:

Post a Comment