Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend in Pictures






      Man this feels like it’s been an extremely long weekend! I feel like we have been constantly running around. Friday we went to a bonfire with Jesse's best friend out at one of his uncle’s houses. I had to make those Mexican rolls for Saturday, so I didn't even go to bed until almost midnight. 
So worth it though, they were a HUGH hit!
I had to double the recipe but I forgot to double the spices in it, I only doubled the cream cheese, chicken, and rotel! oops. Anyway, Saturday I worked as usual, and after I went to a Church event with family. Jesse came once he got off work, but sadly it started to rain. 
This little cutie is Felicia "Fuzzy"(little cousin who I adore!)

So that night we hung out with our usual ”couple” best friends and ended up watching World War Z..Honestly it was better than I thought it would be. 
And to wrap up this lovely jam packed weekend we went to see a movie and now at my grandparents’ house; Sitting on the back porch, sipping warm apple cider and writing. Perfect end to a busy relaxing weekend.

The backyard after the tree was removed and a few more were cut down!

No comments:

Post a Comment