Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend shenanigans


Once again its go, go, go all weekend! Friday night was actually a relaxing night. I stopped and picked up HIMYM season 8 (umber excited!) some champagne and stuff to make lasagna. So I chopped up apples and mixed some apple cider with the champagne and poured it into my mason jar with the green lid pretty classy is you ask me! So freaking good! Jesse was mad because I drank most the bottle to myself; I figured I should let him have a glass of it.

Saturday day consisted of work, cleaning the house, 
then my parents’ house. Fuzzy and my uncle were there so we fed her dinner, played Barbie’s, hid and seek, and I tried to teach her this song called Toe Knee Chest Nut(It’s actually a cute song..YouTube it if you need to) so she kept running around yelling toe-knee-knows. 
After we I wanted to go home and watch HIMYM and just relax, but no. We ended up going to a bar with some friends, and playing pool all night it was more fun than I thought it would be. Sadly we didn't get home till 3 am! Ughh!! We only got about 4 hours of sleep. I was so exhausted!

Sunday we had church, we to Chipotle for lunch and then did our anniversary pictures. I know it’s early, but with our work schedules it’s hard to do stuff like that. So we went out and met Melody at the park and took our pictures. Ill posts them on the blog after we get them. After pictures we had dinner with some of our close friends and then went back to their house to watch a movie.
This is Kylie, she is our friend's daughter. She was singing when I took this picture

 After the movie was done we went home and of course watched HIMYM until well after midnight because I clearly am out of my mind. I had to be up by 5 am to get ready for work today.
Let’s just say when I woke up I really questioned my morals about what I thought was a good idea. So today I dragged my overly exhausted self out of bed, eyes burning because I was so tired and got ready and drove to work where I was for 10 hours today. I am so ready for bed! On the plus side it was a great weekend of spending time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment