Monday, October 28, 2013

Vacation Recap & 1st Anniversary

So we started the week kind of slow. Jesse actually worked Monday and Tuesday, so I had the apartment to myself to pack and clean. Monday was extremely uneventful; I don’t even think I put on real cloths that day. Tuesday I helped my cousin with her daycare, and we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. It was really cold! We got some cute pictures of the kids and then took them to eat lunch. I was lucky enough to spend the day with my best friend’s daughter, so she got to come with on the “field trip” too.
 After I got back home I packed up the apartment with my mom and then went to my grandmas to watch PLL and Ravenswood.  Wednesday was spent packing and Thursday was moving day. Thursday night I had a meeting at work I had to go to, and then it was back to moving more stuff. I had no idea how much stuff we had! It was crazy. Friday I went to my cousins and helped her with her daycare. 
Friday night Jesse and I went to Statesville Haunted Prison (BTW it was not worth the drive or money) with 2 of our friends. It was actually two haunted houses we were going through, but the wait is what took so long. The drive was about 2 hours both ways; luckily there wasn't too much traffic. By the time we got out of the haunted houses it was already about 11 pm, so we hit up a bar in Naperville. 

Saturday we made our way down to Normal, IL which was another 2 hours both ways. We went to an ISU football game to watch my little cousin cheer. It wasn't too bad temperature wise; it was the wind that made it feel so cold. The game was fun, and one of the cheerleaders got engaged during half time and after we all went to dinner. Saturday night we hung out with friends and went bowling, then headed to the bar. 

Sunday was our actual anniversary, and we planned on going to Chicago for the day but my uncle was having a surprise party so we stayed in town and went to dinner at Lino’s. It's so hard to believe that it has already been a year!
 And to wrap up our week of Vacation today we were bums all day and watched the full first season of The Following. So tomorrow its back to work for me and Jesse goes back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment