Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving!

We didn't have a huge get together just close family (which is better if you ask me). This is the first year I actually helped make lunch for everyone so that means this is the first year I had to clean up after it was all done too. Last night after work I helped cut turkey, make cinnamon butter, and whip up some Texas sheet cake; and to take the nerve off we played a round of chubby bunny.
 This morning I hoped to sleep till 9 but no such luck, I was up and ready to go by 8:30 am. So after getting dressed and eating some cereal I was in the kitchen getting ready. My grandma had about 5 meltdowns in an hour’s time, so I pealed and cut up 10lbs of potatoes for the mashed potatoes, made my green bean casserole, helped make stuffing, and spiral ham (my favorite).
 All in all it was a good day for food, family, and playing Barbie’s with my little cousin. Now watching Netflix and napping until later when Jesse and I go on our “holiday date night movie”. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment