Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween/Weekend Recap

So this past week we both went back to work. The week started off VERY slow at work, I couldn't stand it! Thursday was Halloween and we ended up taking our niece and nephew(Alyssa & Josh) to the trunk or treat at our church. The church was packed! They had such a good turn out and the kids loved it. 
 Friday I worked and came home to catch up on laundry and watch Dexter. 
Saturday I worked like always and came home to take a nap. I went over to our neighbor’s house about 8:30 pm-ish. I ate dinner with them then we watched TV. Jess got off early so he ended up coming over about 1 and we all played pool. 
Sunday was an extremely lazy day! We watched little kid movies all day (I LOVE little kid movies. They always make me feel better when I’m sad or sick). I had to run to target to get new shoes because I wore my favorite pair so much they had holes on the bottom of them after we went to see Bad Grandpa. It was freaking HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard I started to cry. Today was a long day at work! We were busy at one location and crazy slow at the other and to top it off my feet were hurting because my new shoes gave me a blister on the top of my foot..ughh!!!
So now it’s time for the Bears vs. Packers game and after a little Dexter! Go Pack Go

No comments:

Post a Comment