Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy December

Who doesn't love Christmas! I mean really, well I officially baked for the first time of the Christmas season. My yummy Oreo cupcakes, but sadly I got too interested in Clark Griswold’s Christmas rant that I burnt the first batch...
Print of Clark Griswold's Famous Rant
And that is probably one of my favorite lines from the whole movie! So I whipped up another batch before going to bed.
Work has been crazy slow I can hardly stand it! So we I made a “days till Christmas” calendar on the white board. Clearly I need more stuff to do at work. And this was clearly take a day or so ago.
and one of my favorite things about the holidays is I can order my white chocolate peppermint mocha from Starbucks without being judged by my husband when I order it in the middle of the summer, haha. Mmmm its seriously like Christmas in a cup. I could literally have that drink EVERY DAY if he would let me. But with this time of year also comes the peppermint brownie cake pops from Starbucks
and the super yummy candy cane blizzard from DQ which only comes out in December (sometimes) so you best believe I was beyond thrilled when I saw it was back. So now it’s time to sit on the couch, eat my candy cane blizzard and watch Christmas vacation (again), and then the Grinch for the first time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment