Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend recap

This past weekend has been pretty laid back, nothing too crazy or fun for my 3 day weekend.
Friday night we went to see the new Thor movie with the in-laws. I LOVED it. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be but it was still worth seeing.
 These were taken Wednesday on my half day at Rock Cut park. It was so pretty out on the trails!

Saturday after work was the definition of a lazy day. We did nothing all day, we didn't even leave the house. Saturday night I made spaghetti squash and we watched Dexter on Netflix until we fell asleep.
Sunday just so happened to be Fuzzy’s 3rd birthday! So we had lunch over at my aunt and uncles house followed by cake and ice cream, and then birthday presents. I even played hide and seek with her, which basically meant she counted to 3 while I hid in the same spot over and over, but it was totally worth it to her that cute little laugh every time she “found” me.
She LOVED her boots!

Monday (I know it’s not part of the weekend but banks were closed today so it was a weekend for me) I actually got to sleep in today and loved every minute of it! I ended up going to get a pedicure with my grandma this afternoon and then coming home and watched more Dexter while it was cold and snowing out.

Happy Veterans Day, and Thank you to all who have served and are serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment