Thursday, July 30, 2015

Date Night

So for those of you who follow me on FB know I am moving into a new position at work and I couldn’t be more excited for this new chapter with work. I start August 10th, which feels so long from now! So Jesse and I went out to dinner to celebrate my new job, a just to have a date night.

ShoGun is where we ended up, which is this yummy Japanese restaurant that we don’t eat very often. We haven’t had it in a long time, so we figured we would celebrate my new job as well as date night. So two Mai Tais later and I definitely wasn’t feeling any pain, and I even had shrimp and for those of you who know me, know what a huge deal that is. I NEVER eat seafood.


After dinner we stopped at our best friends house and visited with them for a few hours. I don’t know what I would do with out Jill and Jay! They are honestly our favorite people to hang out with! So over all date night was a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment