Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paintings

I made my best friends son a painting for his birthday that I haven’t had a chance to actually do a post on, for those of you who follow me on instagram might have seen the finished product of the painting but I figured I would do a post on it. So I made Kyle a picture of the Joker (Heath Ledger) with acrylic paint, and I also painted RDJ (Robert Downy JR) also with acrylic paint, which currently sits in my living room. I couldn’t of been happier with how both of them turned out, and I cant wait to do another one!! The RDJ painting I had completely done in one day and the Joker painting was definitely more complex and took me a lot longer than it should have but I had to work on it a little at a time, so that one took me about a month. I have a few paintings in mind for my next one, I just haven't gotten around to starting them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment