Thursday, July 30, 2015

Target Fun

I finally got a KitchenAid Mixer! In Ice Blue! I have wanted this color for a long time but every time we go to Target, they are ALWAYS out of that color and I didn’t feel like ordering one online. So we went to Target to pick up a few things, and a few things turned into a cart full, which is why Jesse hates going to Target. Happens Every. Single. Time.

So we were walking past the kitchen stuff and I noticed that they had Ice Blue products sitting out so we HAD to go look at the stuff…. They had one, ONE, Ice Blue KitchenAid mixer left, AND it was on SALE!!!!!! I had to have it. It was a sign and I knew it, Jesse didn’t feel that way and certainly didn’t share in my excitement for a new kitchen gadget but obviously he isn’t right in the head. So into the cart it goes.

We needed a new clear shower liner, and a rug so we stopped in the bath section. Which resulted in buying a new liner, shower curtain, rug, hooks, a toothbrush holder, and a bath caddy. All of which look awesome in the bathroom. Now just a few decorations and the bathroom will be complete. Jesse bought a plunger. That was his purchase, Sorry I didn't take a picture of it!






As you read above, I have a problem: A Target shopping problem. I go in for one item and walk out with stuff that I don’t really need. That is why I don’t have a Target store card; I would be in so much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment