Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer so far


So I haven’t done a blog in awhile and I am so sorry!! Its not that I don’t have anything to post about, believe me I do, I just haven’t had enough time! So Hopefully I will get most of them posted tomorrow. We have been catching up on housework and just trying to spend as much time together as possible. This summer so far has been pretty good; Lennox loves going on walks and eating ice cream, and pretty much everything else he can get ahold of. So far it has been glasses, (2 pairs) his dog bed, a few pairs of shoes, endless socks, Jesses wallet, and a canvas. No on ever told me how hard it was having a puppy! And we want another one, what is wrong with us!?! The summer has been filled with family parties, baby showers, bridal shower, and spending time with friends and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment