Monday, September 9, 2013

Its Monday again?

Does anyone else have a bad case of the Mondays? The weekends are way too short, and now that it’s starting to get darker sooner, it definitely goes too fast! On a major plus the leaves are changing which means its fall! Fall is the first of September for me, and officially when I see leaves changing.

Friday I got off work a little after 4(thank God!) and went to my parent’s house for awhile. Picked up a pizza from papa Murphy’s (the cowboy with jalapenos is the best!) to take how and bake and watch my favorite show ever HIMYM (for those of you who don’t know it’s how I met your mother, only the best show ever).
Saturday morning I worked but didn't get off till ten to 1 and was supposed to be off by 12:15. We were slammed! After I met with a friend at Mary’s market for some lunch and to do some major catching up (Kate if you read this I had lots of fun and we will for sure have to do it again only this time with beer!). Went home did some laundry, took a shower and then straightened my hair and got ready for that nights festivities. I didn't do anything too crazy, just went to hear a band with a friend from work and then one of my close friends came out for a drink after work so it pretty much made my night. Sadly I forgot to take any pictures that night.

Sunday is our lazy day. Normally we don’t leave the house, but as it is now football season we will spend most Sundays at my parents or a local watering hole to watch the games. Brought some laundry over to do while the games were going on and spend family time together. Sadly both teams lost.


And then comes Monday (Yuck) which means I have to be an adult again. Luckily work was slow today and I could catch up on some work I've been putting off for awhile. Not much going on right now. Next weekend it will hopefully be a little cooler, because I want NEED to go to the apple orchard very soon; I've been craving the cider donuts and apple cider so bad this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment