Saturday, September 28, 2013

Last week




So I have been MIA for a while. But in my defense we have been sick, and crazy busy with work and spending time with friends! I was going to do a weekend recap on Tuesday but I wasn't feeling good at all. So it was a night of HIMYM and chicken noodle soup with lots of Vicks and NyQuil. 

Last Tuesday two weeks ago, a tree fell in my grandparents yard so they were without power!
It was a HUGH tree!

 Last Saturday I ended up going out with my parents to see a band play and we met up with one of my best friends and her parents and danced the night away, honestly I don’t think I have ever had that much fun with my mom. We played a game called “Dibs”. Overall it was a good night which is probably why I ended up sick. Go big or go home!
 
Her face cracks me up!



I apparently do this face whenever I drink, and move 
my shoulders up and down repeatedly...

This post isn't anything too fun but I do have a recipe I am going to post. It is Pinterest inspired! Super easy, and very yummy! We called them Mexican Rolls, I also made Rogers Dip and you can find both of those recipe's here.
I will try to do a weekend recap of this weekend. Try being the key word!

No comments:

Post a Comment