Monday, November 3, 2014

More to come

So this post is just an update on some post that are to come, we have been crazy busy lately with the purchase of our new house and getting everything moved in and unpacked. I wont have Internet until the 8th, so I am at my parent’s house right now checking emails and doing this post.

I will be doing a post right after this one about my trip to NOLA from the beginning of October that I never got around to actually writing.

A post with pictures of the house, and please don’t judge but we still don’t have furniture so we have been using lawn chairs for the past 2 weeks. Furniture is supposed to be delivered on the 8th as well so we will see.

And we are doing some projects on the house that I will be doing a post on as well.

So stay tuned and hopefully ill be able to blog more in the new house!


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment