Saturday, January 31, 2015

DIY Cat Box Holder

So we have been looking for something to hid the cat box in for a while and everything online was kind of expensive so I searched online and Pinterest for some ideas on a DIY project to hid that ugly cat box.

My Friend and I took a trip to IKEA a few weeks ago and I purchased a white dresser, so we decided to use that to hid the litter box and we will buy something else for our room later. So here is our DIY cat box hider.

My uncle actually did this project for us, He put the dresser together and I showed him where I wanted the cats to be able to get inside at. He added a piece of wood to the bottom drawer for added support and the cut the holes in the drawer and the side of the dresser.


This project couldn’t of been any simpler and I LOVE the end results. So now the litter box is no longer in our closet and it is hidden in a fully functional dresser.






No comments:

Post a Comment