Thursday, March 20, 2014

Let it go!

Monday I had a half day at work so I got to hang out with fuzzy. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said “I want to see that Frozen movie again” so that’s what we did. My mom, dad, fuzzy, and me went to see Frozen. This girl is so funny! She sang EVERY song, and even quoted parts of the movie. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Frozen. And I have to admit this was the second time I seen the movie and I thought it was better this time. So we sang and she danced and ate popcorn. It was a good day! After the movie it was time for Kylie to come play (fuzzy was asking about her all day). 
So Kylie got there and the two of them drew on the chalkboard, made silly faces, watched Mickey Mouse club house, and were just being silly. Fuzzy got picked up about 5 and we went out to dinner, and then ran to Target to get some new Sippy cups. We got home about 7:30, gave Kylie a bath and then watched TV until her mom came to pick her up. I can’t get enough of days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment